This website is owned and operated by WINGU.AFRICA GROUP LIMITED
2. Proprietary Rights
The materials on this website, including the information and any software programs available on or through this website (“the contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by WINGU.
Except as otherwise provided, the content of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of WINGU.
Except as expressly authorised by WINGU, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise. No part of the website, including logos, graphics, sounds, or images, may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of WINGU. You also may not, without WINGU’s prior express written permission, copy any materials contained on this website on any other server, or use any WINGU marks for any purpose.
Modification of any of the contents or use of the content for any other purpose will be a violation of WINGU’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics, images, sounds, and videos on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
The design and layout of this website are protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image, or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of WINGU.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. While WINGU has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the contents of this website have been obtained from reliable sources, WINGU is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the contents. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WINGU does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to the contents of this website and hereby disclaims all express, implied, and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any representations or warranties:
- As to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality, or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this website or any part thereof; and
- That the contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that this website and the server are and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. WINGU shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including, but not limited to, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from:
- Your access to or use of this website;
- Any loss of access to our use of this website howsoever caused;
- Any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the transmission of the contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the Internet or otherwise; or
- Any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the contents, regardless of whether WINGU has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
5. Your Account
If you use this site, you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept all responsibility for all activities and transactions that occur under your account or password.
You may not assign share or otherwise transfer your account or password to any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that WINGU is not responsible for any third-party access to your account that results from theft misappropriation or other compromise of your account or password. WINGU reserves the right at all times to refuse or cancel service, terminate your account, or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
6. Right of Access
WINGU reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. WINGU further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any person, or to block access from any Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You agree that you will not use the website to, inter alia:
- Violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- Transfer or store illegal activity including those deemed threatening or obscene;
- Engage in any kind of illegal activity or that which is expressly prohibited; or
- Run Mailist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the site, or any processes that run or are activated while the subscriber is not logged in.
7. Hyperlinks to Third-Party Sites
This website may contain links to third-party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and WINGU is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. WINGU provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement of these links by WINGU.
8. Access to Password-Protected Areas
Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the website will be subject to prosecution.
10. Governing Law
These Terms were last updated on July 11, 2022.